An estimated 2.5 million people worldwide and more than 400,000 people in the United States have multiple sclerosis (MS). Multiple sclerosis affects the brain and spinal cord. There is no cure for MS, but there are medications designed to slow the progression of the disease and lessen frequency of relapses. Price Rite Pharmacy offers a high-contact patient management program that monitors specialty patients to improve medication adherence, treatment outcomes, patient's quality of life, and the overall patient satisfaction. Our clinical pharmacists and Staff provide:
- In depth care coordination with the entire patient care team (physician, patient, prescriber)
- Detailed therapeutic progression reports
- Dedicated Pharmacist and Physician oversight of clinical metrics
- Patient communication plan for optimal compliance
- Educational & reference materials
- Copay assistance
- Manufacturer financial assistance
- Obtaining and billing discount cards
- Automatic monthly filling
- Clinical Pharmacist available 24/7
To learn more about this program, please contact our pharmacy at 1-760-893-8331.
For more information pertaining to MS please visit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.